Today in Y12 tutor group I posed the question: What can I learn in 10mins that will be useful for the rest of my life?
CAPTURE YOUR LIFE INSTRUCTIONS!
1.Take your phone out of your pocket.
2.Record a short clip of what is in front of you.
4.Snip 1 second out of each clip and stitch them together.
CAPTURE YOUR LIFE
- By the end of the year you will have a 6 minute condensed video of your life, which we will share during our tutor time starting at the end of May.
- In 30 years you will have a 3 hour condensed video of your life.
- Take landscape video clips rather than portrait.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know how to edit videos. Just take the videos and learn how to edit them later.
- Record 4-5 seconds of multiple events daily, if you like. You will then be able to choose which clips you would like to include in your final compilation.